• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gold winner 2014 mvpa national convention

amgeneral72

Proud to say that my wife's M1009 was the gold winner at this years national MVPA convention in Louisville KY. Time was running out and we almost didn't finish in time to get it to the show, but we made it. I was so proud of her and her truck I just had to put a few pics out there.

Shout out for
Apple Pie :)

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
That's awesome.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I walked around the truck and sent a couple of folks over to look at it. It was a perfect example of a CUCV straight from the motor pool.
Congrats
JC

AZDeuce

Beautiful M1009, very nice restoration, congatulations on the award. Nice to see a wife who is interested in the same hobby as her husband, a lot less complaining about budget issues that way, everybody's on the same page. good for you guys! :)

Carlo

Beautiful M1009, very nice restoration, congatulations on the award. Nice to see a wife who is interested in the same hobby as her husband, a lot less complaining about budget issues that way, everybody's on the same page. good for you guys! :)
Wow you got that right! He's a lucky man to have a wife who shares his hobby. Mine would sell it all the day after I'm buried.

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
While at the convention, I sent several pictures of that 1009 to a buddy who is restoring his to Desert Storm condition. He thought it was fantastic (and I admit to being quite positively impressed myself).
He was quite tickled when I told him it belonged to a girl!

Great job on the restoration, and congratulations on the Gold.

Cheers

amgeneral72

Thank you everyone for your comments. It makes all the hard work worth it. Wish I had started a build thread. You should have seen it when we first pulled out of the woods from the Alabama Forestry lot. lots of rust on one side. The drivers side drip rail was half gone and three days before the show we were still welding in new rocker panels. I'll be posting some more pics soon, just having a problem uploading them. Thank you again from both of us.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks