• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Goldmine!!!

Armada

The 'rack' with the hinges on one end and the latch on the other (pictured in post 59), is for an M101 trailer. It's one side of the rear gate. Right side I believe.

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
ARDUECE,

This thread is fun as all get out! Thanks for peppering us with pics and for being willing to share the booty.

The Fed-Ex and UPS men are gonna buy you dinner at Christmas!

Rick

ARDUECE

to be honest the way i do my shipping is in the next town over (15 miles) a retired marine (also like 3rd cousin) opened a shipping depot called goin postal. my wife runs my stuff down there and he takes care of me. he works to get us the best rates so it works out for every body. maybe he will buy me dinner. ive enjoyed it too. i still have a bunch of items to take pics of. just cant get caught up. im at my shop now setting everybodies stuff into piles so i can get it shipped.

Seth_O

I am trying to get a pallet of heavier stuff shipped to Sac CA. If anyone in the area can work out a deal for parts with ARDUECE and wants to go in on the shipping, PM me.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Sweet! Thanks. Looks like I need to see what else I'll need in order to get the one I've got installed on Mah Deuce.
I have been seeing those motors with out any of the linkages. I think I might have figured some of it out. Let me know if you get stumped.