• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Goldneagle's M109 (MDMORGAN CUSTOM) trailer recovery 2-16-2013

goldneagle

Started the road trip at 7:00AM in Slidell, LA. Destination Greenville, AL at 12:00PM. Truck ran great the whole way. No signs of over heating and the gauge reads properly. Average speed was 56MPH. Got there 15 minutes early. While waiting for the Morgans to arrive we checked the oil level. Looks good, but there is a oil leak coming from the front of the engine. We think it is from the oil pump front seal. Will have someone look at it later.

The Morgans arrived with the trailer in tow. Quick greeting. Unhooked the trailer. Danial turned their truck around so we could merge back to back to unload Clinto's Winch. Unloaded the winch and i showed Danial some of the mods on my truck.

Backed up my truck to the trailer and they hooked it up for me. WE took a quick tour of the inside of the trailer and payment was made. Closed up the trailer and hit the road. Trying to get home before dark.

Truck and trailer drove smoothly home. Ran into a bumper to bumper slowdown as soon as we hit I-10 in Alabama. Got home shortly after 6:00PM backed the trailer in and closed it down for the night.

Picture of delivery Deuce. 2nd picture of the Morgans on the porch of the trailer. I will post pictures of the trailer behind my truck tomorrow.

Attachments

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like Daniel dyed his sweatshirt to match her hair! :mrgreen:

goldneagle

I went out this morning to check out my new camper project. I hooked up one battery to the solar charger. Installed the 2 stabilizers in the back. Unhooked the trailer from the truck. Took pictures of the truck and camper.

Attachments

goldneagle

I seen that camper at the 2012 Ga rally and it was really nice. It looks like they did some more work to it.
I just had them paint the M109 box for the sale. I will install the camper box on a tan M931 truck I am getting from Jeff Davis. I will be redoing the interior of the camper, but that is another thread.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks