• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gonna get a 5 ton

Swamp Donkey

The Engineer
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Brought home some firewood a little while ago. My niece wanted to play hook tender so I didn't even have to get out of the truck. Pulled down the tree then drug it home. No loading necessary...or even a chainsaw for that matter.

20151115_144301.jpg

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Check the Kalispell CL. I think my old M-61 5 ton is on there for sale by the ex wife:evil:

Burney

Hey. Does anyone have the control unit that is mounted in the floor of 923A2? I have the control box on the side of the shifter. Sorry i dont know what the right name is. Mine was missing when I bought the truck.
Thanks
William

Last edited:

therooster2001

OK, I'll bite. The flasher is on the side of the shifter (to the left of the brake) and the failsafe (buzzer) is mounted on the left side of the cab (by the fresh air vent). The only thing on the floor that would qualify would be the CTIS GPU. Can you post a picture of the area that the part is missing?

Since this is someone else's thread, let's take this to a new post...or offline. Mods, can you move this section to a new post?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks