• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Good cheap insurance...who's better

Status
Not open for further replies.

diego127

Any body out there with a decent insurance policy for your Mv's. With the price of everything going up, it is just a matter of time. I noticed that some insurance carriers are becomming somewhat reluctant to insure MV's. Any thought on this or am I just looking in the wrong places.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Good cheap insurance...who

Any thought on this or am I just looking in the wrong places.
Try looking under Tools, use the Search function. Insurance companys have been pretty well covered.

CanonNinja

RE: Good cheap insurance...who

I've got my deuce insured through state farm with my other truck and bike... expensive for what some pay, but for $65 a month full coverage and $10k declared value and $50 deductible, I'm satisfied

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
diego127 said:
thanks for the update , I will check out the Tools and search function
If you have trouble finding(searching) what you are after, please post your needs.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm not finding this 'tools' you are refering to in 'search' ??? ok I'm blond.... but that would seem a no-brainer, help please. Rich

At the top of the page in the "tool bar"(and on the left side bottom) there is a "search" function. with a little persistence, it is useful in finding information such as what this thread is about.(or any other topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks