• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Good help is hard to find.

CucvFML

A mechanic who knows the cucv is rare in my experiences. Does anyone know a good cucv mechanic in the nashville area. Or anywhere else around the country.

CucvFML

Yeah, this place is a wealth of knowledge. I am physically unable to work on my truck as sad as it makes me. i have to have someone do the work.

mudman

There seems to be guys all over the nation who work on this stuff for a hobby, or personal punishment!! Maybe some will chime in who si from your neck of the woods.!!

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
CucvFML,

It's too bad you live in Michigan. I found a great mechanic in Central Florida that knows a lot about the civilian Blazers with 6.2 L diesels - he rebuilt one from the ground up and knows the engines like the back of his hand. I've had him scrub the fuel lines, replace the fuel filter, replace the glow plug relay and plugs, and reset the glow plug timer. When I scrape together some more $$, I'm dropping the truck off to him so he can replace the rear axle bearings and seals. Anything I don't have the tools or the time to do, I leave it up to him. :smile:

Dr.Jay

A mechanic who knows the cucv is rare in my experiences. Does anyone know a good cucv mechanic in the nashville area. Or anywhere else around the country.
Sorry to hear that you are having a hard time finding good help. I work on these camo colored vehicles for a living. What do you need help with?

donalloy1

We all seem to feed off eachother. Otherwise we would probably be in deep kimchee! Thanks to all who have helped me! Back to beast to apply what I have learned here. DMLII sends respectfully:beer: