• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Good place to buy selectro hubs

Kaiserjeeps

I read up last night on the choices for lockouts. While the Overson's are nice I elected to go with the Selectro's for profile reasons. I can see in my terrain here where there is a big potential for dragging hubs in deep ruts. We can't drive in much water here for fish reasons so the water issues can be addressed with a quick front hub PM if it happens.

This shop had the best customer service. The quickest shipping. All others were weeks out. I am getting mine from Seattle tomorrow. The price was better than most. The customer service is what rocked. Ask for Paul. I hope it is alright to promote a shop on this forum. I looked and did not see anything saying not to.

Part number 11167-01 8 bolt and 16 spline.

1-(888) 286-9797

Mile Marker 11167-01 Selectro Classic Manual Hub 16 Spline 8 Bolts

Kaiserjeeps

I think it will be worth it. When I put hubs on my M715, it made a huge difference in driving on the road. Anything to help pull hills. Yep, they are expensive. Sort of close one eye, grab the wallet and go. Ouch.

militarytrux

Just curious, did the selectro hubs work? I bought a set of selectros and they did not work without a 1" spacer that I had to make up at the machine shop. The oversons I bought from JJ tennis bolted on in 10 minutes and work perfect they were $550.00 when I bought them 3 years ago.

rwbrown72

I'm interested in how the selectros work as well. I like their look better, but function trumps looks always.... At least that is what my wife says! I'm not sure if that is good or bad for me????:confused:

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What brand does Jatonka sell? I know he sells them for the deuce but I'm not sure what brand they are. He's great to deal with and is resonable with his prices.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pretty cool website. Nice price on the winch cable. I was kind of shocked at the price for the selctro hubs however. Thought the hubs for my Dana 60 was high at about $100.
You will be very lucky to find any of the 3 manufacturers hubs for under $500.

Kaiserjeeps

I found they all were expensive. The payoff will be good. I have not had time to do much more than take a picture. They are great big! I have not even had a chance to scan the instructions yet. I'll post up the install. I have a parade on the 3rd and the big PNW camp out up in WA. I wrote a list of must do's to the truck before then. It is long. Good thing I fell asleep before I finished it.:)

Kaiserjeeps

A big word of warning on RACEMART. A week after the hubs were billed and even delivered Racemart tried to run a much smaller amount on my visa. I protested it and won.

Do not buy from Racemart.

This is the second time in 6 months a business has attempted to charge a small amount to my card after the transaction has taken place.

I heart the internet.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks