• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

good thread deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK, found it. Here was the remarks.
"Reason: thread went wildly stupid"

I'd have to agree after the post about barbequing people made it on the thread!

jesusgatos

Agreed. But that's not my point. There WAS some good tech in there, in spite of all that. Couldn't we just trim it to preserve the quality content? There was some stuff about air filtration that I wanted to be able to reference.

3dAngus

If a moderator can read it, and you cannot, it is called a soft delete. You just have to find the right moderator who can retrieve it, minus the one of two post that were offensive, which they can easily delete after the thread is ressurected. PM your favorite mod and ask him to look into it. I'm sure all mods don't know how to bring back a soft delete yet, so please don't take it personally.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
What's the matter Richard, planning on the extinction of opossums?
If it weren't for the automobile possums and armadillos would take over the earth.

Ever since I adopted Elmo D. Possum I have refrained from cooking any of his kin.

But I keep the receipe book handy....you know....just in case.

jesusgatos

I just find the moderating on this site to be kinda spastic and arbitrary sometimes. The moderators just aren't very consistent with what they let slide, and often times are the ones that are antagonistic and offensive. Not pointing any fingers and really don't care one way or the other, just don't really remember what was so bad about that thread that it had to be deleted.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just find the moderating on this site to be kinda spastic and arbitrary sometimes. The moderators just aren't very consistent with what they let slide, and often times are the ones that are antagonistic and offensive. Not pointing any fingers and really don't care one way or the other, just don't really remember what was so bad about that thread that it had to be deleted.
It's a thanksless job, no one gets paid, takes lots of time!
If you don't like it ------> door!

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We all have to be a little off our rockers to play with MV's. And then there's ferro and I- we like MV's and trains! So we are beyond help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks