• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Good Trade?

rickf

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just goes to show that the old adage "If it sounds too good to be true it probably is" is once again right. Think about it, If he is building Hummers how hard would it be for him to bob a deuce? I would love to see one of the Hummers he is putting out.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I dug deeper and found out he will build me a 998 out of his suplus. He has many in various conditions. Take the best from each and build a solid runner. Says this makes it easier register as a special construction? I think this is getting in way over my head. I have no experience with this and do not need any headaches. Just want to drive. Feel free to voice a opinion.
Thanks to all and have a happy holiday.
Big RED Flag Here

Run away from this deal!
IMHO I would agree to the deal, under the agreement that you keep the deuce until he has the 998 tagged and 100%.

As to the red flag. You do understand that 99.999% of all MVs have been Frankensteined over their life in some capacity? Rebuilding vehicles and getting through the DMV hoops can be easier than obtaining a new title.

dozerdude

That is why I wanted to hear from the experts. OK, the people that have more knowledge in this area than I do. You never know until you ask.
Not new to MV, but always learning. I am new to this web site and forum. What I can say is all you out there on SS are great and a invaluable asset to MV people like myself.
Thanks