• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Good vendor for Humvee covers and doors going out of business

NY Tom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well I am 40 so I understand the situation with the age group. Of course not all are bad. I think you guys get the point.

Guess my parents went wrong somewhere. I just don't fit in anymore.

We take care of the truck drivers it's not the last mile that is the problem. I was just noting that the drivers around here are so selfish that they will put everyone's safety at risk to not be inconvenienced for the 2 minutes it takes to back a 53' inside the building off the blind side. Try standing out there and stopping them. Was blocking traffic with another vehicle few weeks back. After 2 minutes a guy comes around on top of 2' of icy snow on the side of me and barely passes in front of the tractor while sliding all over the place. Came so fast I couldn't even block him. In the rearview mirror I watch a school bus making a 6 point U turn while other cars are trying to get past THAT to wait in line.

The freight gets smashed up at the terminals around this area. Not in the trucks. Why? Well I am sure there are a lot of reasons. Probably some of them are the same problems I have here. Poor attitude, lack of training, not enough people, etc.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Well I am 40 so I understand the situation with the age group. Of course not all are bad. I think you guys get the point.

Guess my parents went wrong somewhere. I just don't fit in anymore.

We take care of the truck drivers it's not the last mile that is the problem. I was just noting that the drivers around here are so selfish that they will put everyone's safety at risk to not be inconvenienced for the 2 minutes it takes to back a 53' inside the building off the blind side. Try standing out there and stopping them. Was blocking traffic with another vehicle few weeks back. After 2 minutes a guy comes around on top of 2' of icy snow on the side of me and barely passes in front of the tractor while sliding all over the place. Came so fast I couldn't even block him. In the rearview mirror I watch a school bus making a 6 point U turn while other cars are trying to get past THAT to wait in line.

The freight gets smashed up at the terminals around this area. Not in the trucks. Why? Well I am sure there are a lot of reasons. Probably some of them are the same problems I have here. Poor attitude, lack of training, not enough people, etc.
Sad but you are 100% right.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks