• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac tires.

MarcusOReallyus

I think you might mean "Long Trail". I have them on my Jeep. Never again. They start spinning if you SPIT on them. No traction at all in the rain.

In snow, they weren't bad when new, but now that they are near to needing replacement, they aren't good.

They will be gone soon, and if I could get Treadwrights in my size, that's the way I would go.

Happyland1410

My 2003 F350 shown in the previous pictures came new with the BFG "Rugged Trail" tires in 265/75R16 which just looked way too small on a truck this big. I immediately replaced them with the BFG TA/KO in 296/75R16 which are the ones pictured that went for almost 64,000 miles. The TA/KOs were great in snow and were quiet on the road. I just really like the looks of the Duratrac better.

CycleJay

Thanks guys,

My truck will look better though after I paint it all flat black as soon as I can... I would like it so black, that it disappears at night.

Yes, we do, Vhyle. Black and green are my favorite colors, but for my M1009, all black is the way I am going.

Happy New Year..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks