• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GOOOOD MORNING from N.C.

bowtieman55

Hey everybody. My name is Earl and I live in northeastern N.C. I purchased a M416-A1 trailer Tuesday the 9th. It's former military, built in '78 or '79 and was commissioned to the Chowan County Sheriff's Dept. until being sold at a county auction. I will be asking LOTS of questions, and have already learned lots about it from 2ndchance's build/write-up. As you will see, the lunette hook has been cut off and replaced with a longer ball-hitch setup. It pulls great as-is, but I will be converting it back to stock. Also, it's got an aluminum topper/lid that I've only seen one other time while doing an online search. My pictures so far are here. Thanks for having me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome.

Please keep all your related posts in one thread. That way everyone will be on the same page.