• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Goose chase

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
So a member of my team at work sent me this pic and some directions to its location. I will look into it tomorrow at lunch and try to report back. Wish me luck.

Attachments

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It could be a late model (late '80s) truck. Alot of them have the exaust rain cap like this one has.I don't think any of them had winches though but it could be an add on.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
RE: Re: RE: Goose chase

Tim, if I end up getting it, I may make you a deal on another dropside winch truck I have.

Barrman

I know he hasn't even seen it yet. I also know Chris. Therefore, I was trying to get at the head of the line in the event he gets the truck and wants to sell it. Plus, "how much?" seems to be my next comment after I tell Chris I am out of money, don't want to hear what he has, can't afford it and have no use for it. Usually followed by me then telling him to hang onto the item until I can figure out how to get it to Texas. This has happened several times in the last few years.

oilcan

No oil pan, eh? Should be nice and cheap unless you get the dreaded "ran when parked" or "do you know how high scrap prices are?" speeches. Hopefully this one isn't owned by a widow and her three sisters.