• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got a freebee cargo cover 4 the Deuce

Motorcar

Local FD just purchased a M35A3 to build into a brush truck...well they didn't want the cargo cover, bows, staves, headache rack and troop seats, so I assisted hauling them off. Troops seats are all fiberglass, camo and like new. What is the saying..even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while :wink:

A3 A2 BFD.jpgcargo cover 2.jpg

135gmc

Congratulations! First, you saved the cost of buying the stuff from a surplus dealer, but the shipping cost for 12 ft long troop seats would have been more than the cost of the troop seats!

It always seems to run about a dollar a pound for shipping anything that doesn't weigh a whole lot for UPS (or OOPS...), with about a $ 150 minimum if its by common carrier.

I still hurt when I remember what it cost me to ship a fender ---

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks