• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got a little to excited

dstang97

Just got the m1008 running and had to take it for a ride. Ive been working on it on and off for the last 5 months. I had a whole bunch of junk on the tailgate and I was just going around the circlle slow. One of the things I had on there was my glove box which fell of and then a car ran it over. **** car. The only way I will ever learn is the hard way should have taken the extra minute to move the junk and shut the tailgate....

goldneagle

Just got the m1008 running and had to take it for a ride. Ive been working on it on and off for the last 5 months. I had a whole bunch of junk on the tailgate and I was just going around the circlle slow. One of the things I had on there was my glove box which fell of and then a car ran it over. **** car. The only way I will ever learn is the hard way should have taken the extra minute to move the junk and shut the tailgate....
You should feel lucky it wasn't anything really expensive like a mig welder or other expensive toy!:driver:

Stan Leschert

Don't be afraid to make mistakes. Just be original. Try not to repeat the same ones. this is called learnig and is very good. If you are really creative with incidents, they are fun to recount over a cool pop? Nah, beer!