• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got another M1123 - Any recs on Builders out there

Duff ace

All,
The M1123 I bought in Feb 2021 just got released and looking to do a new build. I've used a team in North Georgia for 2 others (M998, and M1123) and they were great. However, I think they are getting out of the Humvee build space and looking for a new shop.

Any recommendations?

I live in Tampa, FL and looking to spend $60 - 80k for a quality build (not including what I already paid for the truck).

See what I bought here: https://www.ironplanet.com/jsp/s/item/4206725?h=345-1,57807

Thanks for the help.

Action

Why didnt you buy a turbo model if you are putting that much into it?
what do you mean by “build”? Are you looking for a correctly armored truck or something with minivan seats, fake x-doors, and bedliner everywhere?

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
60-80K !!!!

LOL.

Call RWH like NDT suggested, and get it done right without setting yourself up for a rip-off.

Duff ace

Looking for something like the Plan B Rutkus model. Or a Cummins or Duramax swap.

Would be happy to spend a lot less if I can have someone do it right.

Would like the opportunity to daily drive it if I really wanted to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk