• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got her started with the turbo today!

llong66

I have been piddling with the 6.5l I installed in my M1008 for a while now, last fall, I got it installed and running but being as I dont have a sheltered place to work winter as well as lack of funds stopped me from installing the turbo, So I just went N/A. Since it has gotten warmer, I have been installing the turbo and fired it up today for the first time! Fired up like new!
I still have alot to do, tidy up some wiring, build my turbo master, get the exhaust installed inside the frame so I can eventually install the 2nd fuel tank, etc, but IT LIVES!!!

Vexiis

Nice job on the turbo!
When you get around to the 2nd fuel tank and exhaust share some pictures and info. I have been researching an aux tank but so far haven't found anything that will work.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks