• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got my hx35 m1009 up and running again

SteelNinja

Steel Soldiers Supporter
WOW Im considering doing the same thing ... My m1009 has a knock - not sure if its timing, or flywheel or just a bad ord etc it only has 29K miles , don't have a lot of time to play mechanic... But sure need to do something quickly.
was it hard to find the turbo parts?

Ilikemtb999

WOW Im considering doing the same thing ... My m1009 has a knock - not sure if its timing, or flywheel or just a bad ord etc it only has 29K miles , don't have a lot of time to play mechanic... But sure need to do something quickly.
was it hard to find the turbo parts?
It wasn’t. I had a 6.5 turbo on for about 6 years and would advise against wasting the money on one and just go for an hx35w. I still need to fiddle with some stuff on my new setup but overall pulls much better than the gm4 turbo it replaced.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks