• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GOT MY M1008!! Question for GPR experts

ajsmith184

Good score, Ill give ya $1000 for it ;)

BTW, if you need exhaust there is a hillbilly out here in Howell that just put duals with Xcelerator (flowmaster knockoff) mufflers for $200....Did a really good job.

K9Vic

I have got the best deals on CUCV vehicles at local city public auctions, it is the way to go!

That truck would have been double or more if on GL, for $800 that is a steal. The best deal I ever got on a CUCV from local city auction was $600 and drove it home. Another one was $1200 and also drove that one home.

epartsman

Awesome deal but tend to that cancer. The bed braces look a little deteriorated like the ones in the rear of my 09 and eventually the bed floor will crack. I paid $800 for my 09 with 23K miles but my floor and body mount sheet metal is swiss cheese (Fla Nat Guard Beachcomer)which has made the rear floor crack and split. Still driven it and saving up for the civy body I found. Enjoy your ride, tend to that cancer, and no more whiff whiff or boom!