• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got my second M1028 from GSA today

fitz

Since buying my first M1028 a few months ago I'm starting to get hooked on them.
I picked up my second 1 today at a GSA auction.
It's a real solid truck showing 15K on it.
Ran great on the way home but I did notice the "wait to start light" does not come on.
It starts fine (it was 50 degrees out today) and runs strong.
I'll search the old post before asking questions on it

Attachments

Bozor1000

$1800.
I'm still new to this and trying to figure out why more people don't buy from GSA Vs. GL. Theres no auction fee's and you can hear them run.
You can bid on it and drive it home that day.
GL has more of a stock than GSA. GSA is good. I deal with them all the time. I work for the VA in Long Beach, CA as a Property Manager and sell stuff through them. The SF97 usually will be with the vehicle when you buy from GSA upon pick up. They will overnite it to me and when the winning bidder comes to pick it up, I usually wait until I have the SF97 in hand prior to letting the customer pick it up so that they don't have to make two trips.

fitz

GL does seem like they have more trucks than the GSA but I just like the GSA because you can inspect it, bid on it, and drive it home that day.
I may bid on an M1009 from GL in the future but I think the waite for the EUC would kill me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks