• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got my truck Back From OshKosh

prattcobra

Guys I got my truck back from OshKosh. They Replaced the Transfer Case Gears and some parts and took care some of the other issues I had with the truck. they are sending me some of the parts so I can fix it myself. Casey has been very helpful anf I was a little leary at first but they came through.. OshKosh Equipment did me right so I thought I would pass it on.

There is some minor issues with trim rubber seals but will get the parts to fix it through them.

Shipping could have been better. Some scratches on my front bumper that were not there when picked up.. Round Small mirror was missing when it returned but Casey said he would get me one.

The Customer Service has been great after the sale. :smile: I'd recommend.

goldneagle

the one I had a problem with weeks back.. Under a different post.
Then why didn't you just continue that thread? There are 10s of thousands of members here. We are not expected to know which vehicles each member has. Its like using pronouns without any nouns to indicate what you are referring to.

prattcobra

sorry about that.

Oshkosh sent me some parts today still missing one of the s-13916 and the top mount for the windshied that has the two holes that attach the wiper motor. this is the piece that goes into the channel to square off the windshield. Does anyone know where they can be ordered>I sent an email off to Casey. Some things they do not go over.. For the most part.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks