• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got my truck today

TheWeatherMan

Bought a 1971 M35A2 with a winch, newer tires almost no rust on it and has a new bed canvas. Under 6000 miles on it and under 1000 hours. But there is some oil leaking out of a gasket on the top of the engine and there is a small fuel leak, but nothing too major. Drove it home, took 4 hours to get it back

jimh1985

I love the way these trucks sound, very nice one you have there! I remember my first drive home it sat so long it took me 10 mins to get it to go to second gear, it also smoked like **** and wouldnt go over 20mph! poor girl had probably been sitting for a year or so.. replaced the fuel filters they had so mutch rust in them the drain valves didnt have holes anymore. trucks been great ever sence

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks