• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got some Awesome Sound deadening / fire resistant insulation

us74k5

Hey I picked up a bunch of this stuff off of GL http://www.jm-oem.com/files/pdf/EI-4.pdf Its freakin awesome for sound deadening your CUCV. I will post up some pics in a few days when I finish the interior of my M1009. I have a bunch left over and am willing to sell and ship the stuff to you guys if you want some, contact me for a price. I got 8 rolls of the stuff, at 48" wide, by 100' long, and 1/2" thick. Let me know if you need some!

ABN173

"Dibs"

I'll send you a PM after work later today, I could probably drive down to pick up some. I will not need much as I have a M1008 so the cab is smaller.

-Dale

us74k5

Hey I have gotten quite a few pm's about this stuff. I am going to run to the post office tomorrow, and find out what the cheapest way to ship this stuff is. With how light it is, it should be a lot cheaper than what the internet sites are quoting me. I will have much better quotes for you guys tomorrow.

us74k5

Ok so went around today and got shipping prices. Looks like the best and least expensive way to ship it is in 20x20x20 boxes. So i will just have to cut it up into squares of that same dimension. I will reply all of your pm's with prices on shipping sometime tonight.

us74k5

So shipping isn't gonna happen. It sucks, and let me just say that I exhausted every option, and I cannot find a reasonable way to ship this stuff out to you guys. I am issuing refunds via paypal for the 3 shipping orders I did receive. If anyone is going to be in the area of 98387, let me know and I will let this stuff go cheap. At this point I just want to get back what i paid for em.