• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

got the 915 tinted and stuck haha

krall

ok so the other day befor it got really cold over here I went and got my 915 tinted, nothing dark just the reflective shiney stuff, only got 35% this time but if I had it to do again I would go 20% Ididn't see that much difference but I do like it.
anyways after I was done went and parked the 915 and well it had rained (alot) and she sunk right in, had to get a nice big ole john deer to come pull me out, didn't want to work because I did it a week later after the darn tire had froze into the ground but after a few good tugs we were in business, here are some pictures.

Attachments

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
Man them road trucks suck in the mud. Well.. wet grass , snow , ice , wet roads empty. But they sure love the sun shine on a hard road. Nice pics! Sounds like you had a fun time pulling it out. - Jay

krall

that she did, HEY have you got anywhere with those metal pieces your making?? have been too busy to get ahold of ya. how did yout recovery go of the 818?

R Racing

The M813 recovery went well except for a leaking power steering box. The M920 recovery didn't go so well , LOL.But its finnally home now and a happy camper. I posted a update on the parts in the original post the other day.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks