• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got the convoy lights on... just in time for the Parade!

sailor2000

After much cussing and moaning.. got the convoy lights on and working!!! Will be be posting a scanned copy of the instructions and my personal 'tips' in the tips section... so maybe the next guy won't end up doing everything twice to get it right!! LOL!!

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very nice! Is the color off on my monitor, or are the wheels on the deuce a little green for the camo job?

sailor2000

I think the former owner had a case of Budweiser and a gallon of John Deere green in the same place at the same time.... Fixing that wheel color is on the list!!!

CanonNinja

couple cans of flat black Krylon will fix that... i just did that very thing myself this weekend for next week.

Truck looks good. Always check here if you're having trouble with the truck. I think I could install a set of lights in about an hour now, knowing how everything is supposed to go on the truck. Where did you end up getting your kit from?

sailor2000

CanonNinja said:
Truck looks good. ....Always check here if you're having trouble with the truck. I think I could install a set of lights in about an hour now, knowing how everything is supposed to go on the truck. Where did you end up getting your kit from?
Thanks... yes.. it took about 4 hours all together... I think an hour or so would be about right for the second time...

I got the kit from a private seller... I am selling my extra on ebay...

CanonNinja said:
Always check here if you're having trouble with the truck. quote]

I will... this board is a great resource!!!

Thanks to all....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks