• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got the deuce stuck for the first time, and pulled a jeep out

Jimma

Mine has been my daily driver since we got about 10 inches of snow on Monday and my driveway is all snow and ice. No problem for the deuce however. I even got to pull an 18 wheeler that was stuck on the ice. Fun.

Flyingvan911

I went out to the parking lot of an almost abandon shopping mall today. It has a slight slope and about 3" of untouched snow. There are very few things to hit. I've never driven the deuce in snow before so I figures it's better to learn the in's and out's where I wouldn't smash anyone. It was lots of fun. I didn't do any donuts since there is a police station at the mall facing the parking lot and I don't feel the need to be that extreme.

Attachments

saddamsnightmare

January 14th, 2011.

The rule of thumb with a deuce....? They are big, mean, and go places nothing else can, and when you get one stuck, it's usually memorable.:???: And as to the Swedish Chicks...I hope they looked better after a coupla beers, Ya, Sure, You betcha!:twisted:

russ132

I went to the back parking lot at work and decided to do some donuts in the fresh four inchs snow that fell. Boy, once you get that rear end of one of these beasts to break free that is a lot of weight swinging around. FUN FUN FUN!!

You ain't kiddin Russ..... I whipped the ass end of mine on a nasty icy hill last week at about 35...... Talk about "OH SH!T" moment....

And I have noticed that it will go anywhere.... Just don't park it there! :driver: