• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gotta get movin and dont know what the problem is...

badassissimo

Found another wire that needs repacing. It's one of the fused wires so I'm going to try splicing it and see if that is all it needs.

I have good news about my battery, it charged well and didnt drain completely. It read 10.4. With any luck I can get it to start today.

Looks like the fuse box is bad. I keep losing connection for starting and because gen1 bulb came on but then went off again, I'm going to assume there's a connection problem there as well. My next guess is to splice and circumvent the fuse box with some inline fuses and bulbs. Anyone know what fuses I need for the gen1 or 2 bulbs? I think it is 30 on the fuse box but I get confused when I look at it. lol.

badassissimo

I'm having trouble with the F4 and F9 TM diagrams. They are the charging and cab ignition circuits. Does the instrument panel have wires for the generators going to both sides or am I reading it wrong?