• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gov holding sales of M1101 & 1102 trailers in Texas ??

86m1028

Just got a call from GL that the GOV is holding all sales of M1101 & M11102 trailers.

They will gladly refund my money in 3-4 WEEKS.

Anyone else get this call ?

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just got a call from GL that the GOV is holding all sales of M1101 & M11102 trailers.

Did you already pick it up and they're asking for it back or just saying you can't pick it up?

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Well, it looks like there are a butt load of them coming up. Doesn't make much sense to sell more if there's a hold.

sandcobra164

I'm only speculating. I got a very nice one for $360 after fees recently. It was an 05 model M1102 and the tires didn't even have the casting flashes worn off the tires. They may be breaking them up into smaller lots to try and drive the price up.

PATRIOT1

Brother just got the same call, from Barstow, CA GL auction. So strange, though. They allowed him to keep the M1101, but not the M1102. Also, an EUC is required for the M1102, but not the M1101. I called the manufacturer of both these models, and the contact there confirmed that THEY ARE EXACTLY THE SAME TRAILER, but the government required that they have different data plates, to match them up with properly-weighted HUMVEEs (e.g., up-armored vs. not, hospital model, etc.). Guess I have to find out about my three M1102s, pending. makes... no... sense...

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
A state is requested in your location, as per the site rules.

You're the 4th person that I have noticed today.

Last edited:

86m1028

Well, it looks like there are a butt load of them coming up. Doesn't make much sense to sell more if there's a hold.
Yes there is a lot more coming up.
GL will gladly take your money for them, wait 3 weeks & then tell you that you cant pick it up. Then offer to refund your money in about a MONTH.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
PATRIOT1, what part of S.E. Ohio you close to. I'm kind of in between Cambridge and St. Clairsville.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sounds like he's 10 minutes from Oilcan.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks