• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Goverment Liquidation No Longer collecting Sales Tax on Deuces?

brianrbull

Ok, So I fell off the wagon .....again........ I didnt mean to buy it it just kinda happened......again.........But thats not the issue right now....
My question is this I see that Goverment Liquidation has collected their money. (No addressable issue there its just fact) But there was no sales tax collected on the vehicle portion of my fix.... (Sale for the non addicted) Is this new? I looked at past purchases and it was paid in the past. Thank You for your support....

Preacherboy

My first truck that I purchased out of state, they didn't charge me sales tax. I paid it later at the SOS office. Since then I've bought trailers out of state and I was charged sales tax, and then I bought a truck in state and they charged sales tax on that...so who knows.

TexAndy

They never charged sales tax on any of mine. But then the seller doesn't pay the taxes on a vehicle in Texas. The person titling it in their name does and he pays the tax at the county tax office.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks