• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Govplanet HMMWV initial bid set to 5000

tage

IMHO 3.5k is still high. Can buy the same carcasses left over on GL for scrap prices, but in little bitty pieces!
Anyways, If they can get more money starting them out lower, and having a bidder frenzy. Why set a standard price?

gottaluvit

So I was watching a hmmwv that didn't sell yesterday. It didn't go through a second time and is starting again next week at the same $5000. Am I safe to assume that they will no longer be running stuff through in successive auctions at lower start prices?

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just saw a whole pile of Hummers sold on Govt. Planet and there was one unit that looked brand new and had around 200 miles on it, it went for a pretty good amount but the rest of the running normal looking stock all went for over 5K but not a heck of a lot!
KK

Gunzy

I have never seen a HUMMWV in Utah do a "No Sale." But I did watch 2 M105A3s go over $1100 ea. with fees in Utah yesterday. That one I can't figure out as the last M105A3 I bought in Utah was $375.

Dark Night

Steel Soldiers Supporter
$5K is nothing by comparison... Did you guys see the M1123 HMMWVs from the Marines... They are all starting at $20 - 25K!! They are a bit newer and have the 6.5L engine... but geez! Pricey!!!

ruSSrt

I feel like i need to start a spreadsheet and keep track of how much they are going for. Hopefully i can pick one up for under 10 in the next 4 or 6 months.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks