• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GovPlanet to charge more for SF-97s

M1165A1

Took me 9 months to get my most recent one. Will the fee change pay for faster service?

On January 1, 2023, we will be adjusting our SF97 Document Fees for all eligible assets from $65/lot to $115/lot.

This change will help our company keep pace with inflation and cost increases and allows us to support all the services we provide today across all our platforms.

We apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to continuing to serve you.

Thank you so much for your business. We hope you are happy with your purchases, and we look forward to seeing you again in an upcoming event.

Maxjeep1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It’s because of inflation…
I don’t understand it because inflation is high but not at 85% levels. Stamps haven’t doubled. Never let a crisis go to waste! I’m glad I will never need another SF97! Seems like interest on our money that they hold for 4 months should offset the huge losses they are suffering

Maxjeep1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It is what it is, you know this going in.
I’m good with what I signed up for but there is zero reasonable excuses to raise the SF97 from 65 to 115…. The reasons they gave are BS and doesn’t justify the huge increase.. did you read it?

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’m good with what I signed up for but there is zero reasonable excuses to raise the SF97 from 65 to 115…. The reasons they gave are BS and doesn’t justify the huge increase.. did you read it?
No I did not, it does not matter.
Why get upset about something you can do absolutely nothing about?

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does it really matter to the guy who buys one hmmwv? Maybe 2?
I buy trucks every week, multiple at a time…..to myself and other companies, it’s just another added expense, I personally wouldn’t have a problem
with the increase if they could get the SF97 in a reasonable amount of time, but in some cases I’ve waited 12mos.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks