• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GP small tent liner

connectingbar

I am not sure on which forum to post this but since it involves my Deuce camping trip, I will ask here.

Can anyone explain to me how the liner is installed in the gp small?. Since I dont have a heater in the troop area of the Deuce we will be sleeping in the tent with a h45 heater.

THANKS

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
The liner will have a instruction sheet sowed on it with little stick figure guys to show you how. Best way is to lay you tent out, inside out to hook it in.

connectingbar

Thanks'

In the old days, the other grunts set the tent up. I was planning to have a 60,000 btu heater in the back of the duece but I had no time to do it this year. I do remember that you could heat the tent with a candle with the liner installed.

vtdeucedriver

I just had two set up and I did not attach the liners but I believe they are attached with little clips that are laced to the liner. Should be all there and no extra pieces but yes flip it over and install the liner before erecting.