• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GRAND OPENING MAY 28th 2016 American Armory Museum Military \ Car Show

afab

GRAND OPENING MAY 28th 2016 MILITARY VEHICLE & CAR SHOW
AMERICAN ARMORY MUSEUM Fairfield Ca 94534
11am till 4pm Gate Opens at 9am
N/C for Military Vehicles Registered By May 15 2016
$25 Pre Registration For other Vehicles
$30 Day of Show, Entry Includes Lunch for (2) & More
$200 Cash for Longest Haul or Drive
50/50 Raffle - Silent Auction - Music - Good Food - Games
Trophy's for Many Category's

Come Out and Support our Opening
Call or Email Me @
AFABENTERPRISE@Comcast.net
Geoff GM 707 389 6846

If You are attending MVCC Camp Delta Tower Park in April and Need a place to leave vehicle until show I have lots of room and should be able to assist.

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This email address bounces back as invalid....

I'm thinking of bringing my M1078 or HMMWV, just depends if I'm off duty at Travis in time.
It appears you can't just show up? Please advise...thank you

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Isn't this the same organization that killed someone who was riding on a moving tank and slipped onto the tracks and was crushed?

You need to respect the equipment you're messing with.

I'm sorry for the loss of a person, but this kind of carelessness is dangerous to our hobby.

Rohlfs46

Very nice details about this show. I bet that it was super nice show. Well, we also would be participating in the annual vehicle show for promotion of our vehicle wrapping service. We are going to arrange a large booth for that and will also be using trade show displays.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks