• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Grandad wants an M37, help me out

PorscheTech911

Well I'm a big deuce guy, but my Granddad wants to buy an M37. I see they rarely if ever list on GL anymore, so who knows a good place to buy one in decent condition? I don't think he wants to spend more than 4k for one, I'm not sure how much they go for. Thanks for the help!

Adam

Chevytruck

they pop up all over the place, GSA maybe, craigslist, heck some members on the site may have some for sale.

some good ones can go for 6k+

unrestored can be cheaper, but parts are harder to find.

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
Well I'm a big deuce guy, but my Granddad wants to buy an M37. I see they rarely if ever list on GL anymore, so who knows a good place to buy one in decent condition? I don't think he wants to spend more than 4k for one, I'm not sure how much they go for. Thanks for the help!

Adam
I have a 1954 model for sale (see my ad in the classifieds).

mbwarner

I bought a very nice driver off Craigslist for $3300 last summer. Undercarriage, frame to wheels, had been cleaned and painted. New seat cushions and canvas top. Two new tires with nubbins on tread, other two tires 80-90%. The only thing missing was the spare tire mount and air cleaner, but it had the outer fording shell. Exterior paint is original military, badly chalked, with stars and hood numbers. A lucky find, I think.

Patience will be rewarded. The more M37s you look at, the more likely you are to recognize a bargain when it comes along.

WPNS421

To add to the prices, I have a 1952 M37 rebuilt from the frame up, frame cleaned and painted, new wiring harness, new brake lines, new brakes, new fuel lines, seats redone new canvas, inside of cab all redone, engine rebuilt at pro motor shop, completely repainted missing a good tailgate, and the bed floor is rough. It has a small telephone shelter in it. Price is $6000

jwhyde2

Did you find an M37? I have a 1952 that doesn't run but the truck is solid. It's missing the soft top and the spare tire mount. I'm located about 30 miles south of St Louis, MIssouri. $700 would probably take it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks