• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Grave yard of the Rusty and dead CUCV's

cucvrus

They are 2014 GMT 610 cutaway Van seats. They are both right seats. I used Astro van mounting pedestals to keep the proper ride height. We remove the right seats to make busses. Really no market for them. We often end up running these things thru the car crusher. We don't get lots of them but occasionally. I made a rear set of bucket seats for an M1009 once with these it was nice. Used the bottom of the OEM rear seat frame and mounted them up. Sorry no pictures.

Last edited:

the skull

You know, hoarding is an addiction. It can be treated.
PM me your phone #, I think I can help you.

Seriously, if we were closer, I would apply for an apprenticeship.
I would love a tour of your facility!!!:not worthy:

rsh4364

I would not call that collection a graveyard of dead CUCVs,It looks more like a birthplace of future projects,I wish I was your neighbor.Your junk looks nicer than my daily driver 1009.(its my only vehicle right now).

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks