• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Graves Mountain Rally Buy-Sell-Trade

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a deuce winch mounted on the frame extensions and front bumper, plus the drive shaft and a number of other parts, but no PTO. I'm never going to use it - I don't take my trucks where they are likely to get stuck. With a little help from my friends, I can get it to the Rally if someone has cash or an interesting trade.

Bulldogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll bring the HMMWV cargo cover bows I've had listed for free here along with me. Anyone wants to speak up for them now I'll mark them for you and leave them at the CP.
No soft slant back kits this year (though I never actually sold one at the Rallies). My shop is closed as the house sold and the new residence doesn't afford me the room I need for sail making (i.e. big sewing projects).
Bulldogger

Big Tom

I have m35a2 compressor wrenchs for sale
Also have a Duce tail gate I’ll bring if somebody is looking, last item is a 200 amp dual voltage alt with brackets for a Humvee , let me know

Big Tom

AMGeneral

I have a Libby welding corp. 300 amp gasoline arc welder for sale if anyone is interested, I can bring with me to the rally if paid for.

It's powered by a 04A084 engine that runs well w/50psi oil pressure, 2 new batterys and a new carb within the last year. It is skid mounted and weighs approx 800 lbs. It did weld fine until recently then it quit suddenly, No idea what it may be and I really don't have time to fool with it.

$300 delivered to the rally

Attachments

Last edited:

CGarbee

I have a bunch of stuff already at the Graves:
750x16 NDT tires, tubes, flaps. Recent production
Water jugs (plastic, five gallon)
Cambro drink dispensers (rectangular, with spouts. Can hold lots of 23oz cans and ice...)
Flex ducts for use with tent heaters
Tent heaters (diesel)
Tent heaters (multifuel, NOS in original crates)
Budd lug nuts (inner, outer, R and L hand)
Composite tail lights (NOT LED)
used plug wire set from M37
M37 intake air fording shroud (goes around the air cleaner assembly)
M35 lifting shackles with bed side reinforcement plates)

Available, but not on site unless a potential deal is in the works:
Water buffalo with aprox 200 gallons of diesel/WMO mix
M796 bolster trailer
TR100 tag trailer
M105 trailer
M37 hardtops (CCKW style)
Aluminum medical chests
5 gallon glass carboys
1 L bottles (reusable, ceramic cap with washer)
M817 troop seats, bows, fitted covers (NOS, also fit 900 series five ton dumps)

CGarbee

Event T Shirts
Prices will depend on the final costs, but should be about the same as last year. Chuck will have them for sale in the registration/HQ tent.

Bulldogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cabell, you ever find those replacement pumps and other innards for the Coleman stoves? Wouldn't mind a couple.
BDGR

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
CUCV rear bumpers, new old stock $250 each, eight available. CUCV Blazer rear tailgate 'door' NOS, but has some minor dents, $325. Rubber mallet would probably pop them out. Will only bring what has been spoken for.

CGarbee

Cabell, you ever find those replacement pumps and other innards for the Coleman stoves? Wouldn't mind a couple.
BDGR
I found the box with the old style generators, and a bunch of lantern mantles, and some other pieces for lanterns, but not the big box of stove parts that had pump and tank pieces... Still looking while cleaning up the basement...

This does bring up the fact that I have eight or so Coleman two and three burner stoves from the early 1970s that I don't need (I have a couple that I keep in rotation for my camping purposes, the others are spares...). So, if anyone wants/needs one, let me know and I will add them to the list of things to bring to the event...

CGarbee

I also have six 1100r20 tires with decent tread mounted on five ton rims... Not perfect, but good. Took them off a truck when I put newer rubber on it... Great for spares or for the budget minded individual who isn't afraid to run less then perfect tires (for a real bargain basement price...).

Last edited:

AMGeneral

I also have 2 deuce cargo CANVAS covers, no end curtains, all ropes present, one is for a long wheel base deuce I think, good condition with possibly a few small patches, $150 for the pair delivered to the rally.

I also have 2 or 3 complete pioneer tool kits( axe, shovel and pick w/handle ) US made (True Temper) I think $75 each set.

Bulldogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I also have 2 deuce cargo CANVAS covers, no end curtains, all ropes present, one is for a long wheel base deuce I think, good condition with possibly a few small patches, $150 for the pair delivered to the rally.

I also have 2 or 3 complete pioneer tool kits( axe, shovel and pick w/handle ) US made (True Temper) I think $75 each set.
Am interested in seeing what a pioneer set looks like too.
Bulldogger

Larry Weibert

I might be interested in a tool set. Ill be up i think on saturday or sunday

Larry Weibert

I have a bunch of stuff already at the Graves:
750x16 NDT tires, tubes, flaps. Recent production
Water jugs (plastic, five gallon)
Cambro drink dispensers (rectangular, with spouts. Can hold lots of 23oz cans and ice...)
Flex ducts for use with tent heaters
Tent heaters (diesel)
Tent heaters (multifuel, NOS in original crates)
Budd lug nuts (inner, outer, R and L hand)
Composite tail lights (NOT LED)
used plug wire set from M37
M37 intake air fording shroud (goes around the air cleaner assembly)
M35 lifting shackles with bed side reinforcement plates)

Available, but not on site unless a potential deal is in the works:
Water buffalo with aprox 200 gallons of diesel/WMO mix
M796 bolster trailer
TR100 tag trailer
M105 trailer
M37 hardtops (CCKW style)
Aluminum medical chests
5 gallon glass carboys
1 L bottles (reusable, ceramic cap with washer)
Interested in the set up for my 1971 dump. I should be up on saturday or maybe sunday

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks