• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Great Lakes MVPA Military Vehicle Show/Swap 2013

natem

This is a busy month in Michigan, just a reminder and some added info...............This is a scan of the postcard just sent to members.
Scan0001.jpg

natem

9 day's away, I think it's time to add some sale/swap stuff.

I'll be cleaning the shop out. Starting with the M416 trailerDSCN1666.jpg

And I'll fill it with two 4 cyl. Mule motorsfor sale stuf 017.jpg and 1 transmission jackDSCN1376.jpg

I also will bring several jeep grills, a CJ5/M38A1 hood,some M series headlight buckets, some cj doors, some m38a1 doors and side curtains, as I dig more stuff out it'll be listed. Been digging stuff out, will add to the list tonight. 8/14/13

Last edited:

natem

I was looking forward to your outstanding assortment of green stuff....:-( oh well bring cash. :p
Now maybe I'll go home with less than I bring.

Last edited:

natem

A few pics from Friday before my camera died..............

DSCN1758.jpgDSCN1759.jpgDSCN1760.jpgDSCN1762.jpg

This was the "ice cream" convoy on Friday evening.

DSCN1763.jpgDSCN1764.jpg

And yes we had Sunday service at the Chaplains tent.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks