• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GREAT Looking WINCH FOR THE 530C.

bennym45

Turned up for work at the shop today. (holiday). Shutter up, Last deuce in would not start. We pulled it out with the forklift. I persuaded D.M. To fix that first. It was a nightmare everything was changed and no go, Turned out it was the one way valve on the fuel inlet on the injector pump. Blew it back..assembled everything..Started right up, drove nicely. (by me!.). best Part. So lucky.
Next the original job, We removed the winch from the parts truck. And re assembled it in the fire truck. I looks great, Better then the old electric one.
Friday we are going to fit the propshaft power take off and levers. My assignment. I'm looking forward to it. Especially when we run the wire out, clean it and test the unit.

Attachments

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congratulations on successfully troubleshooting the errant deuce. It's almost always something simple, but finding that simple cause can be difficult. The winch looks good!

dmetalmiki

The other helper turned in today, (Brad). And started with the fitting of Twin 'wolo's atop the truck. (after moving the single centre one to the side). Should be completed Friday, ready for a local event on Easter Sunday. Then there will be a small but happy (if noisy!) convoy to the show.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks