• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Great White North to the Deep Deep South.

michigandon

I've got my eye on an Iltis or two that are located in Ontario, Canada; eh?

Looking to see if there might be anyone coming from here to there who might be willing/able to give one a ride. It's a long shot I know, but nothing venured, nothing gained, right? ;)

I've gotten two quotes online, one was for $1300 and some change, the other was double that. :!::eek::eek:

I've placed ads on Uship and Yesterdays Tractors, no nibbles as of yet. :|

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
PM me where in Ontario.

APM215

I live in Ontario and everyone I see around here is a rust bucket that looks good in pic’s or is completely restored and is way out of my price range. All I can say is be careful not all of us Canadians are nice people EH.

RangerBob

I just spotted a pretty nice one near Cornwall. You can see it in the 'MV Spotted' thread. Is that one of them? I'll be working out of that area for the next couple of months with frequent trips into northern VT/NH. If you set everything up, I'd get it to northern NH for half fuel costs (since the tow would cut my MPGs in half). I might even be able to get it to southern NH/northern MA, but that's about it.

Last edited:

Stan Leschert

There are many OMVPA members on Mapleleafup.net Why don't you get a preview?

I'm on the other side of the country, so I can't help you.

A locally restored one with the wrong paint job just sold for about $12K.

There is a rather nice on in Manitoba for a good price too, but shipping would be a killer.
I think that there was also a sweet MP Iltis in Quebec.

Advertised on MLU.

These are not bad beasts, but they don't like long runs on the highway,
and there is no way that they are built for speed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks