• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

green iron disease strikes again!

mucekok

well i did it again. there i was just playing on the internet when i bought an m109 from GL the other day. couldn't resist it, price was right, so now maybe i will turn my m35 into an RV. will post some pics as soon as i get it home, but i got a hard top, cab heater, air shift, and who knows what may be hiding in the box...

mucekok

i told myself after the last two or three that i was done buying these things. then this happened. good thing i live in an unrestricted area, and my neighbors think these trucks are cool. one neighbor is even hounding me to take him with me when i go to pick it up.

soon to be a M109 in this pic. i intend to put the box on my un-bobbed deuce and turn it into an RV. hardtop and some other stuff will go on the bob-a-deuce, but not sure what i'm gonna do with the rest of the truck. yard art?

Attachments

FreightTrain

Banned
First truck is mine...NOT FOR SALE!The second truck is wreckers Tractor....ALSO not for sale.......the other trucks are all for sale.Pictures are from GL so they will be cleaned up a bit and actually look more respectable when we get them home.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Cool, so if I'm reading that correctly, the two trucks after the tractor are for sale?
I actually have five total counting the one here at home.

I'm pretty sure two are spoken for but I haven't seen the color of anybodys money yet.

See my ad in the classifieds concerning the "Sale of the Century".
M35 with 280 shelter installed and M105 trailer. All for 5K.
I hate to part with my duece but I can't support two trucks due to high fuel and ins costs.

Step into Wreck's Green Iron Emporium.