• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Green OR black rims?

Which color rims look best?

• Black

Votes: 67 75.3%
  • Green

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • other

Votes: 4 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

3dubs

As long as you do not use chrome! I hate chrome. They came flat black. But like anything military there is no real standard. The wheels look bad get a Private to paint them. So now you know who really makes the decisions and they use whatever they have handy.

hoopsoft

I like black for my rims, but seems like how I've always seen them, tan truck tan wheels, 3 color nato - black wheels, green truck - green wheels.

So I've kept it that way, green truck, green wheels, if there was black on the truck , then I did black wheels.

The G Man

I like black, it help break up the outline. I think if the tires are black and rim is a different color makes it alot easier to spot. It helps alot also cause you can se rust tracks easier from a loose lugnut

OL AG '89

Black looks best

"But like anything military there is no real standard" ARE YOU KIDDING???? everything we did, including going to the latrine had an SOP.......

dskchevy

Mine are green w/ Husky pee................:wink: Bandit, Mookie, Gunner and Poncho want to know if you have a problem with that! :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks