• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Green Turn Signal Lens

jbeachmba

I am looking for help to find a green lens for my M35A2 turn signal.

NSN 6220-181-2388
Part number 20085-00

I have tried Saturn, TNJ, Memphis, eastern,OD

Anyone have one or know where to find them.

Thanks

Attachments

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What does your turn signal switch look like? mine does not have that. It looks like a little cover over the bulb and thats it? mine has a 1/4 turn green cover that goes over the whole bulb and seals the unit.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you fail to find one you may have to switch to the other design. I had one like that on my 275

jbeachmba

Yes it is simply a treaded plastic lens that goes over the blub and it lights up when the signal blinks.

Saturan Suplus is sold out as is Memphis.

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can see why that may not be a lasting part, it's right in the middle of action!

Did you give a call to White Owl? George has always had the little stuff I like to bug vendors with!

Rick

jbeachmba

I want to thank Kaswell at eastern surplus as he was able to hunt me down a replacement lens. Thank you to all who gave advice and places to look.