• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Grey Tank fittings?

ramdough

So the tank that fits the best has no fittings.

I can use these:

1 1/2" UNISEAL Flexible Tank Adapter (Bulkhead) - 2 Pack https://a.co/d/fO0kADS

I can try to plastic weld in bungs (I have not found any hdpe bungs yet, might have to make them).
or I can put in an access cover and put in bulkheads. I wanted to avoid the access cover over fears it may leak. This is especially concerning with an off-road use, half full liquid sloshing, and in a 50” long tank.

Any suggestions?

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The more i read on this maybe its ok ! worse case senario when you cut the drain hole you can put all the other screw in bungs of whatever sise as long as they fit thru the drain hole just drill your overflow vent on the topside and your inbound grey water then just take a string and a little stick and fish the internal hardware thru the big hole and pull the string out the hole your working on and dope it up and tighten good then decide how you want to attach the T handle dump valve to the big hole ! You could try a 3in uniseal and a piece of 3 in pvc pipe to glue the dump valve to the pipe ad dope the uniseal rubber and shove the 3 in in and let it dry and if it doesnt work you still have a clean hole and your pipe and valve to re use with other sealant .

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks