• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Group buy-Composite Campers for Military Vehicles-Reasonable prices

Reworked LMTV

Expedition Campers Limited, LLC
Supporting Vendor
Hello,
If you are interested in a group buy of composite DIY camper shells, I import these. These are XPS and PIR foams. There is a more exotic foam core, if you want it. It is hand-laid and super strong. Doors, windows are typically Eurovision, and are also sold by a well-known RV window / door retailer in US. We have those fancy Skylights and hatches too. Square / rectangle glass window are also coming. Shipments come to Nashville and will have another West Coast port shortly. Have a shipment coming in next month. Reasonably prices units using "Old School" business model is our goal. I look for ways to reduce costs by making a more efficient production to consumer process. All cabins are photographed before leaving manufacturing facility. They are "white-gloved" here in Nashville by me. Not looking to become wealthy. Our customer base will be very limited to maintain quality customer service. Thus, the name "Expedition Campers, Limited, LLC". This is my semi-retired job. Our website is under construction, but is coming soon.

No pressure EVER. That's not my style. Just people helping people, like it used to be in the World (is that so hard??). If I can't assist you, I will try to help you find someone that can. Let me know what you are looking for and I will see what I can do. Thank you.

(Pictures are of my M1088 camper)Expedition_Campers__Limited-5-01(1) crop.pngf113d224fbb95a4d8238d98d4864ae28.jpeg039702FFC525D07BE8A79A4201BA5941.jpgIMG_1858.JPGIMG_1887.JPGExpedition_Campers__Limited-5-01(1) crop.pngBAGU2409.JPGEuroVision-Content-Pic.jpgIMG_1902.JPG

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks