• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GSA Deuces sold in MASS and MAINE

Katahdin

I towed a GSA/Maine Forestry M35A2 home from Augusta in July.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTEhHTVnNy4

Once home I changed all the fluids, filters, and belts and got her street legal this month, she runs great.

Edit: Oh yeah, I also pressure washed all the mice feces out of the cab and replaced a few seat cushions and canvas too, LOL.

Last edited:

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Awesome job, she looks and sounds great. I am just watching who get's the Deuces in NE! Would hate to see them leave our area, or get cut up! Looks like they also replaced the bed, so good score! I had to do all the same things with ours, so I feel you pain! lol

Is the 109 yours as well?

Enjoy!

Rick

Katahdin

Yes, the 109 is mine. That one was brought up to NE on a lowboy from Fort Campbell, so I'm trying to do my part! You may have seen the 109 at Weare, as I think I saw your truck there too. :mrgreen:

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Roger, remember seeing you in Wear!

We'll see you around somewhere and there next year!

Rick

Waterkraft7

I'm a marine engineer, never seen any of these before, but just won a gsa bid on a 1969 M54A1. It is advertised as "starts hard but runs" now they're trying to tell me it is a multi-fuel, though I thought the A1 designation made it a Mack endt? Anyways, I get off my ship in two weeks and am driving up there with my jeep to get it running, load the Jeep on the back and drive 300 miles home. I'll have every tool I own and will take plenty of pictures to you all can laugh and tell me what a fool I am . . . Just as long as you shoot a helpful hint every now and again too. I'll have a sense of humor about it.

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good Luck, guess you'll see when you get there. It amazes me that a lot of the people who post these sale adds have no clue as to what they are selling!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks