• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GSA M35A2's in Shelton, WA-bad news:-(

wsucougarx

Hopefully no unaware Steelsoldiers bidded on these deuces. What I mean by this is the pics were reversed:-0 So the 1982 deuce does not have a winch but the 1965 does.

wsucougarx

Around 1900 for the 1982 w/7k miles, no brakes w/LDT465-1C whistler
Around 2100 for the 1965 w/21k, no brakes and LDS465-1a

Neither truck had been in service for the past 5-10 years. They pretty much just sat in a pole barn.

Last edited:

eldgenb

what website were they being auctioned off at? I have been watching the GL site and did not see anything in WA. Could you explain? Thanks.

amphi

The 82 drop-side WO/W went for $2,026

The 65 W/W – LDS went for $2,034

I didn't get one either Mike!! They were beyond my (wife's) budget.

If the buyers are not aware of the swapped pictures, it should be a pleasant surprise for both because the trucks are both well worth the money IMHO.

wsucougarx

Hey Gary, I cleaned up my PM box before I had a chance to PM ya again. I guess my question was answered:) I was hoping you got the winched truck. I was going to see when you were going out to get her so I can lend a helping hand. Oh well, yah it'll be quite the situation when they go and pick their trucks up. Hopefully they both get there at the same time so they can sign each other's wrong truck over to each other:) Well then again, maybe the winched truck owner got wise and saw the pics were reversed. In that case, it could get pretty ugly:)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks