• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Guess who is coming to dinner?

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Sign up here to let me know if you plan to eat with us at Aberdeen on Thursday night. Let me know how many are in the party and if you are bringing kids. The East Coast Convoy crowd should let me know as well. Donations for dinner will cover the food and drinks. Any money made above the cost of chow will be donated to the Wounded Warrior Project. Individual donations to the WWP will also accepted at this time. I will get with Carnac and see if we can have some of the Wounded Warriors be our guests for dinner, to just say thanks for their service to this great nation. If you want to pitch in an hour or two helping to set it up, cook, serve chow, or clean up feel free to chime in. I know I do not want to spend my Thursday doing just this, so step up and donate an hour or two. Sean, Matt, Kelly, Ian and Frank you are drafted... Everyone should bring a portable seat or 2 as well.. Ok guys we have 47 days to pull this off.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am the only one in my party, no kids, and the type of food doesn't matter. I'd be happy to chip in $10 or so, and be glad to help set up. And if any Wounded Warriors are to show up, I'd buy them a drink on me. And I have a portable seat for me, it's called my a s s.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dudley, I am in! Let me know if you need any extra to cover anything and, like Mike, I'd be happy to help out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks