• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Guess who needs a headgasket

scooter01922

Well, here are some pics. Can't figure where all the oil is comming from. Its EVERYWHERE, truck has a slight leak to the top tank of the rad and that sort of gets all over the place. So some slop on the underside of the hood has been normal, but not like this. Take a peek and let me know what ya think.

Attachments

Last edited:

scooter01922

Thanks for the offer Sephirothq, if i had the cash and the time to go fetch anything that might be an option. But as funds are lacking i think i might take the long route, start collecting needed parts and get around to the fix sometime down the road. Afterall, i do have 2 other trucks that need work and it might just take less time to get either one of them rolling down the road. FT......um........no, sorry that 108 isn't going anywhere:twisted:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks