• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gulf Coast Rally @ USS Alabama Battleship Park April 9-10

Towman2277

I have two crates full of parts for the duece's and 5-tons. I'm gonna sell it all cheap!!!! Gotta clean the garage out!!! I will also have some Michelin 53's to unload..... :driver:

Greensteel37

I'll be there and looking for a reasonably priced M37 radiator and shroud. My buddy will have his M-series wire crimpers for sale as well.

Always a great time and let's hope the weather is good!!

lebel1886

Does anybody want anything in particular

I will be there, if anybody wants anything in particular from milbuys.com please let me know. I will probably bring some M151 rear seat frames,HMMWV slave cable kits,5 ton snatch blocks, HMMWV hand brake kits, some short fuel hoses,HMMWV wiper arms with blades, woodland camo load bearing vests, desert camo packs and a bunch of other stuff all NOS

Last edited:

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
a friend of mine is wanting 2 windshield sub frames hopefully in nice shape with glass. if anyone coming has any for sale shout back with a price and ill get him to send some cash Tim

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
jim im going friday only.. will leave early AM and head back later afternoon. going to the big strawberry festival sat.

Alredneck

Banned
Doooaaahhhhh! Man, I missed it again, two years in a row! I use to go to the Bama alot, heck I use to live down there and it was sweet cause it wasnt far away when I got stationed at Eglin AFB, while in the Army. Well there always next year! Right?:cookoo:

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i had fun with JB and his crew... wife an i helped sell some of his stuff along with keven(mac123) those type make it a super nice meet.. and ill hope to be able to spend the whole weekend next year. i took many pics and ill try and get them downloaded soon Tim

govt

Sad....I live in Mobile and didn't find out about this until today at 2pm. Drove over real quick. Most were packing up but got to see some cool stuff. I can't believe I missed this! Would have loved to had the chance to meet the folks and I really need a cable for my M109. Dang!

JB

Pics. Most were first thing Sat morning before anyone showed up. There was not much in the crowd department. But everyone seemed to have a good time even in teh lean times.

Attachments

rod

Timntrucks, I made it home with the 105 Trailer chassis. The left hub was warm but only about as much as when you arrived in Mobile. Will meet the new owner later this week and he can pull it to Chattanooga. Nice meeting 'ya.

Govt, you should become a member of our MV club. Our club is the "Dixie Division MVC" here is our website - Dixie Division Military Vehicles Club - MILITARY VEHICLE PRESERVATION ASSOCIATION This way you won't miss our rallies.