• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Guys I won my first GL 818

agtblank

I was the high bidder on 2 of them for most of the day and then was outbid in the last half hour. I really didn't expect to have a bid on 2 of them at the same time. Oh well, I'll wait for the next auction when I might be closer to coming back to the states to stay.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My 1st EUC was 72 days. Expect crappy fuel/with water in the fuel. My fuel was at least 3 years old. Dead batteries/ weak batteries(I got about 3 turns of the motor before mine quit), low /flat tires, or badly sun rotted. I picked up my M814 at fort Dix, and drove her home after spending 10 man hours doing an top to bottom check on the 814.
MAKE SURE YOU CHECK THE BRAKES>>>>>> This is the major weak point on the 5 tonners. I got lucky- my fluid was almost full, and my air pack worked.
Oh- if you drive her home more than 5 miles- bring ear protection.

prattcobra

if anyone want to go with me when i pick it up. that would be cool.. Still waiting for my other truck to come back form Oshkosh. Should have it back towards the end of the week..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks